World Top Ten Sexiest Women,Rajkapoor & His Beautiful Women,Halle Berry,1Sex Bomb Shakira

Musicians do all kinds of crazy things on the side to expand their careers. And in the case of Melanie Brown, it's all about promoting bras.

The former Spice Girl was spotted at a photocall at Debenhams department store, part of a tour to drum up interest in the new Ultimo lingerie collection.

She told press, "It's weird seeing massive posters of me in my underwear. But it's my body and I like it. This bra feels especially nice today. It's not like wearing underwear - I like walking around n*ked so it's perfect for me."

Melanie added, "I am delighted to be the face and body of Ultimo and have been looking forward to representing the brand in person and meeting the fans. For me this underwear is the perfect way for a woman to feel sexy and enjoy her femininity."

Enjoy the pictures of Melanie Brown out at Ultimo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online