Taking a break from promoting her new line of swimwear, Elizabeth Hurley attended the 2008 Duftstars Award in Berlin, Germany on Saturday (April 26).

Wearing a revealing evening gown, the 42-year-old Bedazzled babe was all smiles as she posed on the purple carpet for the lineup of event photographers.

Meanwhile, Hurley recently took time to explain her taste in clothing, telling the Times: "I wear jeans seven days a week. I own tons of them, I mean, tons. I'm happiest in jeans and a T-shirt, unless I've put on a bit of weight, then I'll go to dresses immediately."

She added: "I'm not really as stylish as I should be. [But I] always wear high heels; I don't have any flat shoes."

Enjoy the pictures of Liz at the 2008 Duftstars Award in Berlin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online