It's been the topic of discussion in the gossip world for months - Denise Richards' new reality show. And the "Wild Things" actress was spotted working on her new gig yesterday.

Richards was enjoying the Maui beach while filming a segment of her new show, set to debut on the E! network later this year. And she looked like she was having a blast.

The "Starship Troopers" babe wore a sexy sporty pink bikini with a pair of blue terrycloth shorts as she tried to learn to paddle surf. And while that may have been fun, Richards says she's been through the ringer as far as the scrutiny she's been under with her children's involvement on the show.

She told press, "I'm in a no-win situation. If I don't have my children in my show, then people will say 'Well, she's really not a hands-on mom.' If I do have my children, people are saying that I'm exploiting them. And I think there's plenty of reality shows with families, where you don't watch them - at least I never did - and think they really exploited their kids."

Denise continued, "I made a commitment to do this show, and I want it to be as real as possible - and that's what it is. Everyone has a perception of me, and I'm hoping that people will get to see my life and I think I relate to a lot of people."

Enjoy the pictures of Denise working on her new reality show in Maui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online